Thursday, February 28, 2013

Randomness

This is Kristi posting a few things that my mom thought were interesting...

In my mom's letter Mark asked if we would give a big hug to all of the cousins. He says that he loves the letters, pictures, cookies, etc. He ate 6 of Bailey's cookies the first night that he got them!
In my dad's letter Mark said he is learning a lot about patience because they are in a hard area. He also said that my dad would love it down there because everyone has a golf cart, and they have an entire road system and special parking lots for just the golf carts. (I think I know where my dad will want to move)

My mom sent Mark a bunch of questions. Here is what we got back:
His companion is from Saratoga Springs, Utah.
Are your clothes holding up well? Ye, although I sat in some dog pee the other day.
Do you need us to send your pillow? Yes, I have been borrowing one.
Is the humidity as bad as you thought? Not yet...
Is there anything you want us to send you? Backpack

Sorry I was late putting up his latest email. I promise I will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment