Monday, January 12, 2015

HE LIVES

Hey y'all,

God is our loving Heavenly Father. Jesus Christ is the Savior and Redeemer of the world. Joseph Smith is a true prophet of God. The Book of Mormon is the word of God and is convincing evidence of the restored gospel, church and Priesthood authority here upon the Earth. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the one true church of Christ and is Gods Kingdom here upon the Earth. The Prophet Thomas S. Monson is the true and living Prophet here on the Earth today and the 12 Apostles called to assist Him and the Lord in leading this church are true Apostles of the Lord. The restored Gospel of Jesus Christ is the only way of happiness, peace and joy in this life and the eternities. Families can and will be together forever through Christ and the Restored Gospel. I absolutely know these things to be true... with all my heart, with all my soul, with all that I am, ever will be or ever was... I know these things to be true. I testify that God and Jesus Christ live! I testify of these things and invite all to come unto Christ and discover the great blessings that come to those who follow Jesus Christ and His teachings within His restored church... and I do so in the sacred name of our Savior... of my Savior... who I will always love and follow... Jesus Christ, amen.

-Elder Wahlen

No comments:

Post a Comment