Sunday, March 17, 2013

A letter from this past week

Here is a letter that my mom and dad received this past week, and I swear I am not changing or adding anything...

Hey Beautiful Mother and Strong Father,

Another crazy P-day... I really am trying to find more time to write on p-days but its just getting crazier and crazier. Please keep writing though, your letters help me out so much.  If you didn't get my "special request" email then I will ask you now. Could you send me Paul's phone number and address? Also grandma and grandpas. Long story short, a man I met here is moving to Ogden soonish and is really looking and needs some people to talk to/do stuff with... his wife died and he just needs some company and love. I want him to contact Paul because he loves riding Harley's and is super excited to ride up there. I will try to tell you more about his story/situation next week. Just know that he is awesome and needs some help through love and care.

Thanks for keeping me updated on basketball stuff. I love knowing about the Jazz. I've been able to start playing more down here so that's helped a lot. Totally forgot about March Madness until someone at church talked to us about it.

For future packages... could you send some more pictures of Christ? We want to get our apartment a little more "spirit friendly". Also, could you send a copy of Elder Holland's "Book of Mormon" talk? Any Mo Tab and primary song CDs are welcome too:)

I love all the packages... tell Kristi thanks for the granola, its super awesome.

Tell all the cousins sorry that I haven't written back. I LOVE all their letters and pictures. Always makes me smile.

You would love this Mom, I am singing primary songs like crazy! Even in lessons! My new favorite is "Nephi's Courage".

I wish I had more time to write but I gotta go... tell Kristi that I'd love to hear from her and that I love her tons. I love you both so much... thanks for everything you do! Keep reading, praying, and going to to the temple together!

-Elder Wahlen

P.S. I didn't get transfered and neither did my companion. Also, tell Tyler and John that I'm going to try and write them soon. I loved their emails they made me smile tons.

No comments:

Post a Comment