Monday, March 31, 2014


Howdy y'all,

Sorry this week will be short..... but it's General Conference this week! In case you don't know, this is pretty much Christmas time for us missionaries... the prophet and the 12 apostles are going to be speaking! Wow! What an incredible opportunity...

I just want to testify that I know that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet called of God... he holds the priesthood keys here on the Earth and He is the authorized servant of our Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ to speak for them... to lead and guide the true church of Christ here on the Earth. I know that as you each prayerfully prepare for this weekend... and go into each session with a question in mind that you are seeking an answer to... that you will recieve an answer. Will each of you do that? Come up with a question, pray, watch and listen... and see what happens! I love y'all tons... so many great things have happened this last week and I wish I had more time to share some experiences with you! I will say this much... (and maybe a few more things!).... that as we focus on doing those things that are pleasing to our Heavenly Father, that all else will work itself out. Also, I'd like to invite each of you to find at leat 5 people to invite to do the same thing that I've invited you to do... but do it in a way in which they can then, ask them to find 4 people to invite... and then those 4 can invite 3... and then they can invite 2..... and then they can invite 1. Elder Bednard taught that all we need to do is find the one, who will find the one, who will find the one... and that is how the Kingdom of God will be built. This would also be great to apply to any invitation extended to come unto Christ.

Anyways... I love y'all so much! I testify that the Savior lives and that He loves you. Have a great day and conference weekend!

-Elder Wahlen

No comments:

Post a Comment