Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A Quick hello!


Hello everyone!

I only have a few minutes this week (so sorry!) but I just wanted to say hello and that I love you! One of these days I'll be sharing some experiences more in depth...
I just want each of you to know how amazing of a place the temple is... it's incredible! I was able to go there almost every day this last week as part of zone training meetings... and wow! I wish I could go there every day of my life... there's no place on Earth closer to the Heavens than the temple. This last week has been crazy... we picked up 4 new Elders on short notice from the airport and loaded all their things in the middle of a rain storm... it was intense and a good memory. More to that story later...
Also started teaching a young women at Papa John's... we went there to pick up Pizza for lunch for the training meetings... but most importantly we were sent there to find this wonderful young women and share the gospel with her. It's so great.. there's always people out there... no matter where you are that are in need of the gospel... we just have to keep looking for them and find them!

Last thing... shout out to my best friend Michael Bradshaw!!! Someone let him know that I got his announcement and that I'm SO EXCITED!!! I'm going to try and write you Mike... sorry I've been so slow! Busy busy. I'm so happy for you!!!! 

Love y'all so much!
-Elder Wahlen

No comments:

Post a Comment