Monday, April 15, 2013

Double post

Sorry for the double post. Sara is just really on top of it today and I didn't know that she had already posted it... so here is my post for those of you who want bigger print. (Thanks for posting it Sara you are awesome and my mom was really excited to get this one out quickly)

My mom just wanted to thank all of you that have played such a big part in Mark being able to have this incredible experience. She received a letter today from the mother that Mark was able to baptize telling their story. It was so inspirational (ps this is my mom saying all this via my typing...I have yet to read this letter). The letter basically thanked us as a family for preparing to send this wonderful young man to their home. My mom feels like it was more than just our family, it was all of you as well. So thank you from the newest members in Georgia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment