Monday, June 3, 2013

Howdy Ya'll! 6/3/2013

Hey y'all,
 
How are you? Hope things are well! I don't have very much time today so I'm sorry for that... crazy random things really wuick. The best BBQ sauce? Franks original BBQ sauce. Something new and good to try? Watermelon... with salt on it. Yes, you can physically eat a BBQ chicken breast the size of your hand and survive to tell the tale. I'm being transfered! Send your letters to the mission office so I don't miss them!
 
Ok... so quick thought for the week... dang! What should it be? How about this... "do it". In life, the adversary gives us PLENTY of reasons to not do the things we need to do... I'm sure you can think of a lot of things you could do that are easier than doing the right things we've been asked to do... but I promise, with all the energy and passion of my soul, that if we just cut all that junk out that the adversary throws us at... and truly realize who we are (sons and daughters of God with divine potential and power) and move forward with faith (no fear) and just do the small and simple things we've been asked to do each day (taking each day one day at a time!) that we can overcome anything and that we can do it! We can follow Him to eternal life and recieve all that He has in store for us in this life and in the next... and the best part about it?? Everything He has for us is the best... the absolute best!
 
I know that's super quick and I'm sorry its so short this week but just know that I LOVE YOU! I love each one of you so much! You're amazing... keep doing those small and simple things, one day, one minute, one second even at a time and He will be there for you always! He's always there for you. He is the way.... the one and only way. He is the life and light of this world... and He is there for you, always.
 
I love y'all! Have a blessed day!
 
-Elder Wahlen

No comments:

Post a Comment