Monday, August 12, 2013

Hello, hello!! ATL is doing good!!!

Hey y'all,
 
How's everyone doing today??? I hope y'all are having a blessed week. I know and I testify to each of you that God loves you... and He has a plan for you. He is in the details of your lives... and He is A LOT closer than you think... Him and His angels... they are literally right there beside you... and always will be!!!
 
So... I've been trying to decide what I'd email about this week... and I really just want to talk about two things: Obedience and prayer. As we're obedient to the commandments, we're allowing God to bless us. It sounds so simple... but yet it can be so hard at times to be obedient. Obedience shows our love and faith to God... and as we do so... and we become purified and worthy of the blessings He has in store for us... and as we pray and ask SPECIFICALLY for what we need... He will bless you with those things. He is literally waiting to pour down blessings upon us... we just have to be obedient and then ask!!! Prayer, combined with obedience and faith brings about miracles (and the powers of all the Heavens). I invite each of you to continue to be obedient to the commandments of God... and to pray each and every day.... multiple times!
 
Just a short experience to close things up... my companion and I have made an effort to be EXACTLY obedient in all things... and as we've done so... we've prayed and asked for specifically to be led to families who are in need of the gospel... and those that have been prepared to accept the message... as a result, we've been able to find 20 new people to teach this week... many of them being large families... and each time we've been led to them... all I'll say is that each of them were miracles. The Lord truly guided us there. Sorry I don't have time to elaborate (30 seconds!) but I promise that prayer and obedience will call down the powers of Heaven for you in your life.
 
We love you!
 
-Elder Wahlen

No comments:

Post a Comment