Friday, September 27, 2013

Hello from the beautiful Atlanta Georgia Mission!!!


Hey y'all,

Sorry again... this one is probably going to be super short. Only 9 minutes to write!!!! But I want to start off by saying that I love you. The world wouldn't be the same without you here. 

So this week has been CrAzY!!!!!! One crazy experience... I was invited in to a prayer and Bible study at a persons house we knocked into... after a 15 minute prayer they invited us to join them in their studies... well, my companion and I (actually we we're on a mini-exchange so it wasn't even my full-time companion!) we decided to share our message about the Restored Gospel before joining in... well, that didn't sit too well with them... but we love them! It was crazy experience to say the least....

So this week... something I want to talk about is repentance. I'll keep it short and simple... but I just want to testify of the power of daily repentance. I feel that often times we take this AMAZING gift for granted... and we often forget that repentance is how we invite the Savior to come into our lives and truly heal us... to come into our lives and truly help us change. It's how we access the Atonement in our lives. Think about that... it's how we can be healed of ALL things. Its how we can overcome ALL things. It's how we can become who the Lord wants us to be... it's how we can have the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost in our lives. I'd invite each of you to pray daily and to repent of your sins so that you can truly be healed each and every day of your life... that you can truly change and grow closer to the Savior each day... and to truly be happy in your life.

 I know this is short and simple... but I promise: daily repentance is SO powerful. It's changed my life... I never truly understood the power the Atonement until recently... and I want you all to feel of the healing and peaceful power of the Atonement in your lives... each and every day as I've been blessed to have. I love you. I know the Savior loves you... and that He can and will heal all things. Have a blessed day!
-
Elder Wahlen

No comments:

Post a Comment