Thursday, October 24, 2013

Hello Ya'll,

This is Tracy!

Elder Wahlen did not have time to send an email this week. So instead I am going to let you read part of an email I received from the first women that mark Baptized.  Her name is leia and her husband is Johnathan.


We were at a fireside and saw Elder Wahlen and we met his new companion elder Savage.  We loved him instantly. Elder Wahlen seems to love him and I believe him when he says he's awesome.  Elder Wahlen looks so peaceful and amazing.  he mentioned he is eating better and also that Elder Savage has him on some crazy workout thing (Mark will love that, his companion is going to play football for BYU after his mission).  He looks good.

Honestly, seeing him, I tried not yo cry (but shed a few tears, but tried not to let him see).  But surprisingly, Johnathan was the one who cried more when he saw Elder Wahlen!  I couldn't believe it! It was precious. Truly.  They hugged a couple times throughout the night and I could tell they truly love and respect one an other.  It was awesome! I wish you could have seen it.

He looks really happy, peaceful and full of the spirit!!! I am so thankful to know you and your family! Your son is honestly one of my most favorite people in the world.Elder Wahlen conveys charity, empathy, compassion and patience.  You can see it in his eyes and actions, and feel it in his spirit. I just thought, you would love to know this about your son!  It is what the world sees and what his investigators see.


It's nice to hear some things about elder Wahlen that he would never tell us.

thanks for all your support,  Tracy Wahlen

No comments:

Post a Comment