Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween from the ever cooling ATL



Hey y'all,
How are you today? Do you know that God loves you? that He knows exactly who you are and what is best for you? Ok, just checking :)
Alrighty... where to start?? Maybe the crazy story about our Bishop laying on the floor in his office showing us back exercises? Maybe talking about how we were blessed to shake the hand of Elder Dallin H. Oaks?? Maybe the story about one of my best friends here in the mission field being emergency transfered? I dunno... so many!!!
How about a golf analogy???? (ask my Dad about that one)
Well... to be honest, I only have 2 minutes so I'll make it short and sweet...
I don't have time to tell any stories today... and I'm deeply sorry for that. I'll do better this next week... but I do just want to say that every small act of love and of making the right choices has BIG implications. Keep doing those small and simple things, especially for others.
I love you!
-Elder Wahlen

No comments:

Post a Comment