Friday, November 1, 2013



Subject: Re: Last week in Oct.
 
Dad,
Thanks for keep me updated! I went golfing this last week for P-day with the Stake Highcounciler over missionary work... I shot 46 on 9... the clubs were too flexible though... you would've loved it though... the first hole I got par and then my putting kinda killed me but I did solid for most of the day. I learned some things while I was out there though... I had a few shots I had to hit through an alley of tree's... and all I focused on was where I needed and wanted to hit it... not the tree's... life and the gospel is very similiar... we gotta just keep our eye on the Savior and eternal life... no matter how many tree's get in the way... I also had a shot from about 140 out on the first hole that I almost got to drop... it ended up a few feet from the hole. I missed you out there. We'll for sure go golfing way more when I get back. I had a blast.
love you tons,
-Elder Wahlen

No comments:

Post a Comment