Friday, November 1, 2013

An email sent to me (Marks mom)



Mom,
Thanks for emailing me again this week :) Yes, I got everything and yes, everything has been amazing. I gave one pair of the shoes away to Elder Popp who lives with us in the apartment and EVERYONE LOVED the bread... they're dying for some more. We ate one of them the same day we picked it up haha. The people who like black licorice love the candies too. The cards are here I just haven't had any time to send home my card so I'm sorry for no pictures. I'll try and get one with President and Sister Harding on Wednesday... Elder Oaks came and I got to shake his hand! It was awesome... sorry for not emailing much last week... we had no time!
Things are going well here... we're just super, super busy! One of my favorite missionaries got transfered last night... his name is Elder Provstgaard so I'm a little sad about that today... he's been in the apartment since I got here in ATL. Going to be strange not having him around. Teaching lots of amazing people... things are good! Can't believe its Halloween this week!
Things I need:
Nothing really... just anything you want to send! We love getting your packages.. they always make me happy!
Love you tons and keep doing those thing each and every day! We show our love and honor Christ with our actions, thoughts and desires... keep it up!
Your son,
-Elder Wahlen



Thought this would be a good one to post


No comments:

Post a Comment