Monday, November 18, 2013

Hey Mom

I thought I would add my email this wee as it has some points of interest,


Mom,
Thanks for emailing me :)
The weather here hasn't been too bad but Elder Savage sure is glad you sent him that jacket hahaha. Things are going good here... transfers are on Wednesday and the Zone is getting changed A LOT but Elder Savage and I are staying here and staying together. We had a baptism this last Saturday... it was great. Super cool experience. Super crazy day that ended so well. I haven't got your DVD package yet but I'm guessing it will be here today.
Things I need this week:
-Chef Hai rice/seasonings (gave them away and they loved it)
-Matching ties for Elder Savage and I... we don't have many that match and we match every day to show unity
-Gospel Principles book
What are the plans for Thanksgiving? We might go play in a Turkey bowl in the morning... trying to find some more fun yet appropriate things to do out here... trying to maximize our talents for the Lord in doing His work... that was our lesson in church and it really hit me so we're going to try some new creative things.
Love you tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment