Monday, January 27, 2014

Hello from the warming city of Conyers!!!


Howdy howdy,

How's everyone doing today?? Such a beautiful day today, isn't it??? I sure hope so... beacuse it certainly is here. It's been a blessing lately that the weather has warmed here in Conyers as my companion and I have ran out of miles and have been blessed with the opportunity to get our walk on... we lovingly refer to our feet as Lamborfeeties (get it, Lamborgini and feet put together... I know, missionary humor).

Alright... so I only have 5 minutes left... so I'll share a short experience. This last Sunday was regional conference and we had the blessing of hearing from Elder Nelson of the 12... and something amazing happened for me personally. Elder Nelson had many amazing things to teach us and I certainly learned much from him... but the thing that was most amazing was his closing Apostolic blessing upon all of us who were listening. He began to say the things he was including the blessing... but then he paused for a brief moment... and I thought he was going to end in what he was saying and close the blessing.. but then he said "I sense there is a desire and need for a blessing of healing and of good health..." and then he went on to include that in the blessing... and as he did so, I felt such an amazing warmth come over me... now, for those of you who may not know.. I haven't been feeling very well as of late... but this blessing and warm feeling... it felt like he had pronounced it just for me. I felt so much better afterwards... and I've been feeling much better since.

 So why do I share this???? Well, for me, it's one more miracle to helps me to know that this church is true... and that we do indeeed, have a living prophet and 12 Apostles here on the Earth today. Gotta run! 30 seconds! Love y'all!

Elder Wahlen

No comments:

Post a Comment