Monday, February 3, 2014

A note from Marks mom

Hello everyone this is Tracy or Elder Wahlen's mom,

This email today really touched me and although this is not my blog I feel like I need to add something today.

I just want to add my testimony that everyone can be healed through the Atonment of Christ.  Not just physically healed, but emotionally and spiritually.  I know that god Lives and loves each one of us, that he knows us by name and is concerned with the little details in our lives.  I know that the Savior would and did do anything for us.

I also know that he needs us now more than ever before to be his hands here on the earth.

I love each of you so much and would do anything to help anyone of you that follow this blog.  Please feel free to reach out if you need anything, even just a listening ear.  As it says in Elder Wahlen's email sometimes we just need to listen.

My email is tracywahlen@gmail.com.   I'm nobody special, but I am a good listener.

I came across this thought yesterday and it really struck home for me, maybe it will help one of you.

Never assume that you can make it alone.
You need the help of the Lord.
Never hesitate to get on your knees
in some private place and speak
with him.

- Gordon B. Hinckley

Love to all, Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment