Monday, April 28, 2014


My brothers and sisters... my dear friends,

How are you today??? It's sticky here in Conyers today! The humidity is rolling in!!!
I really don't know what to write about this week... Saturday was the most incredible day. I was so humbled to be able to see the Bordley family sealed in the temple and I was able to have a small reunion with my former companion who I love dearly and am ever indebited to... and then that same night we had a baptism! There really are no words to describe what I felt and experienced that day so I won't even try!

I will say this though... it's all worth it. It's worth it! Every opportunity that you have to share the gospel... to share your testimony... and then INVITE... INVITE someone to come to the Savior through the restored gospel (come to church, read the Book of Mormon, check outmormon.org, meet the missionaries, come to an activity, etc.)... every opportunity that you have... take it! I know that as you do so, in full faith and trust in the Lord... that miracles WILL happen. Lives will be changed for forever... your life... your families life... and certainly the lives of those families that you reach out to in love. Your actions will echo in the eternities. No matter the result... only good will come from sharing the restored gospel (to members and non-members alike!) and inviting them to receive more... more of Gods' love, more of the fullness of the happiness that is available to them... more of all things good, peaceful and loving. I testify that there is no greater work... as we make our work the work and the glory of our Heavenly Father... which is to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man... by doing our part and sharing His gospel... you will find no greater happiness, fulfillment and joy in your lives. 

Here is my invitation: If you have not yet gotten yourself a copy of Preach my Gospel and began to study from it DAILY... then in the words of Elder Bednar, "I invite each of you to reconsider your posistion and repent.". Will each of you do that? Get a copy of Preach my Gospel for yourself and then begin to study from it daily. I promise with all my heart and soul that not only will learn and grow from doing so... but that you'll become a more capable and finely honed instrument in the Lords' hand in completing His great and glorious work. You will find no great happiness. This is the book given to us from God to help us to recieve more of His love in our lives!
One short experience...
Actually, just kidding! Next week! I only have a few seconds left haha. I love you! Have a blessed week! 

-Elder Wahlen

No comments:

Post a Comment