Monday, July 29, 2013

Hello from the ATL land

Hey y'all,

I'll keep it short today cause I got pictures too and I only got 7 minutes left!!

Story: So Elder Macoubrie and I were driving down the road when all a sudden he says "I wish I could just see someone and know... just know that they're ready to be baptized... like that guy right there".... so we drive by this guy and I'm thinking about what he said... so I decide, hey why not go see? Lets act in faith. So we pull over and jump out of the car and start running after this guy... we turn down the street he went on and he's gone!!! So we decide, hey... everything happens for a reason. We stopped and prayed to God to show us who we needed to see... someone who would recognize us a representatives of Christ. As soon as we got done praying, we looked up and a man is walking down the street towards us. We go right to him and introduce ourselves as representatives of Christ, to which the man responds to by saying "I know. I looked down the street and saw you two standing here... angels without wings!" We ended up praying with him and talking to him about the gospel before he had to go because of a medical issue (diabetes). We then stopped and prayed again... to lead us to a family that was in need... cause we both felt like there was still a reason we were there. Long story short, we kept knocking and asking each person we talked to who they knew that could use some help... by the end, it was almost 9:00... and still nothing. We walked down the street back to our car to go home... but we knew there was someone there we needed to see. At the very end of the road, we both stopped and turned to see a house that we didn't notice before. Without saying anything, we both walked towards the house. We knocked... and love and behold, a family was there who had been taking discussions in Ind. before they moved away. They told us that they want to be baptized and keep taking the lessons before we had the chance to say anything. I promise you... that as we act in faith, the Lord will bless us with miracles. By being obedient, we're allowed to witness these miracles.

 Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment