Monday, December 30, 2013

New Beginnings



Hey y'all,

Happy New Years! What are everyones New Years resolutions??? Can I invite each of you to do make at least one??? Will each of you commit to share the gospel (and Gods love) for someone this year? Although I'll only invite you to share with one person, I pray that you'll reach out to many, many, many more :)

So I'm moving on! Good-bye down-town ATL... hello Conyers! It will be a great experience to learn and grow... I'm very sad but very excited... I know that the Lord is leading and guiding me and I'm excited to keep following His direction. Off to new adventures, amazing experiences and witnessing new miracles!!!

So what have I learned during my time here?? Wow... where to begin??? So many amazing lessons that I've learned... so many stories to share... but in the end, I've learned that God and the Savior are ALWAYS there for us.

I've gone through all sorts of up's and down's here... so many times have I felt so amazingly happy... and so many, many times have I felt that my heart couldn't take any more breaking... but through all in all... whether it was during times of happiness and joy or during times of trial, afflicition and sadness... the Savior and our Heavenly Father have always been there for me. They are always there. I promise.

One experience just really quick... on Christmas night, we had the option to either head in early and get dinner or stay out for another 30 minutes and try to find someone in need of this amazing message... it was tempting since we hadn't eaten since early that afternoon and it was a Holliday after all... but nope, we chose the road less traveled... and we simply believed that the Lord would lead us to someone... long story short, we found someone that night just before heading in... an amazing man who needs the Atonement in his life... and he was so excited to hear of what was available to him. Have faith always! Miracles happen!

Love Elder Wahlen

No comments:

Post a Comment